I found some pictures and old love letters dating to 2003 and it really got me thinking as to where I was then and where I am now.
Ten years ago:
- I was dating a boy named Bob.
- I was in a sorority.
- I was a junior in college.
- I finally turned 21 and could stop using a fake ID.
- I later dated a boy named Ruben who I flew all the way to Bolivia to see.
- I was preparing the paperwork to study abroad
- I thought I had it all figured out.
Ten years later:
- I am 31 years old now.
- I am once again dating a boy named Robert.
- I have a Masters degree.
- I speak Chinese.
- I have traveled to 20+ countries in the last 10 years.
- I have suffered and lost but never felt defeated.
- I am still the 21 year old girl at heart.
- I am happier than I have ever been.