- I'm cleaning my scrapbooks. Switching all old scrapbooks to the D-ring format. Its allowing me to throw away some old pages that had no meaning and giving me more space for future pages.
- I'm loving project life. I'm practically all caught up and I'm really happy I chose to do a smaller format. 12x12 seemed so overwhelming this year.
- I have a few job interviews set up. I don't feel overly excited about any of them, but in a way, I think thats helping me stay really calm during the interview process.
- I'm doing yoga and barre method again and its been the BEST thing I could have done for myself. I love how I feel healthier and stronger after every class.
- I'm having some of the best Skype chats I've ever had. Long, meaningful, fun, and full of giggles. Thank god for Skype for keeping my long distance friendships alive.
- I feel good about the future. I finally have peace that everything will be ok in the end.