It was a good weekend. Let's review it, shall we? And in list format, of course.
- I finished sewing my quilt top. I named her Bella. Because she turned out to be quite a beauty.
- I scrapped two pages. They can be seen here and here.
- I added to the daily book, but failed to take pictures of such additions.
- I had dinner at Willow, with my lady friends. Highly recommend this restaurant.
- I had a major spring cleaning day. And by cleaning I mean, EVERYTHING must go. I might have to have a cyber yard sale soon. I am seriously considering this idea.
- I watched my alma mater, GMU, get their asses handed to them by Notre Dame. So much for Cinderalla Story Part Two. Sigh.
And in other news.....
I QUIT MY JOB TODAY!!!!
Do you have any idea how happy I feel right now? Any idea, whatsoever? Oh man, this is such a
great fantastic feeling!
Obviously, I'm not a crazy lady who just quits her job for no reason. More details to follow!